Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Winner and News!


Hello Sugar friends!

Thank you all for the wonderful testimonials. They are going to be a great addition to our new SugarEd Website.

Along with working on the new site, and editing the new DVD (for early 2010 release), we are also cooking up some new exciting projects to offer you in 2010 and 2011. We have a lot of things simmering on the burners, so stay tuned for more info to come!


The winner of the testimonial drawing is:

Morsels By Mark said...
I have all of the SugarEd Dvd's. Sharon is an informative teacher and very fun to watch. I look forward to purchasing each an every dvd she puts out! Her customer service is bar none and she is one of the fastest shippers! Other cake instructors should follow her lead!


Congratulations! Please email me to claim your prize!




--------------------------------


I also have exciting news to share with you guys! I have been invited to return to TLC's Ultimate Cake Off for season two! I cannot disclose any of the details yet, or the Cake Off Police will come arrest me and throw away the key. And that would not be good. So for now I must be quiet.

I will be spending a large portion of the upcoming weeks in work mode, so please bear with me if my blog posts are a little bit more infrequent than usual. I am very excited, and more than a little bit nervous! I do know, no matter what happens, it will be a great experience and a lot of fun to spend time with my teammates, who I will introduce you to later on.

OK kids, be back tomorrow with a tutorial!

Happy caking,
Sharon
www.sugaredproductions.com

4 comments:

Janel said...

congrats Mark on winning!!

I am SO EXCITED to get to watch you on the challenge again!!! Are you a Team Leader this time??

Can't wait to learn something new tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

So exciting. I absolutely love that show, as I always learn something new. Good luck, sending a lot of good virtual vibes your ways for the upcoming challenge.

Tracy J said...

That is awesome news!! I can't wait to see you on there. Your wit and personality was so evident on the first show, they couldn't go wrong having you back. Cheering you on from Alabama!!

Tracy J

Tamara Tebo said...

Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. Pets Accessories